The Texas Accident Bible, Five Deadly Mistakes That Can Wreck Your Houston Injury Case
What is the book about?
In The Texas Accident Bible – Five Deadly Mistakes That Can Wreck Your Houston Injury Claim, Mr. Stephens explains in clear, straight-forward language what you need to know about your case before you talk to the insurance company or a lawyer. He strips away all the legal jargon and outlines in a what-you-need-to-do-next style the entire process involved in a personal in jury case – everything from what happens immediately after the accident to finding the right lawyer to deciding whether to settle or go to trial. Featured topics include:
- How to sort through meaningless lawyer advertising to find the right person to handle your case
- How hiring the wrong lawyer can dramatically affect the outcome of your case
- How to avoid falling victim to tricks the insurance companies play to coerce you into settling too early
- How misrepresenting your activity level can lead to trouble
- Why cases are always lost when a client lies
A common misconception Mr. Stephens addresses in the book is that a personal injury case is a way to get rich quick. “If you are looking for a lottery win, look elsewhere…Just because you were hurt doesn’t mean you are entitled to money,” he explains. But, these scenarios are not the norm. In Texas, like other parts of the country, most personal injury claims involve honest people like you, people whose lives were changed in a matter of seconds and who now just want to be treated fairly and get their lives back to normal. The information Mr. Stephens offers here will help you on your way.